Thursday, January 10, 2013

A New Relationship

One sleepless night later - I have decided that reading emails while in bed is a bad idea.  As much as I enjoy watching the sunrise while sipping my morning coffee, I would have much preferred 7 hours of sleep instead.

As ticked off as I was about the email that had me stewing all night long, I also have to admit that it is my own fault.  So starting today - my smartphone and I are going to have a new relationship.  Yes I know friends and family who are reading this blog are in a state of disbelief.  You see my phone goes constantly - and it often gets more attention than the company I keep.  

So starting today - things are going to change.  I am redefining my relationship with my phone.  

And while I am at, I am going to do away with the whole Canadian music thing - I am sort of bored with that too. Today I am leaving you with Kelly, I heard this song on the radio today and it sort of set the tone for the day... 








No comments:

Post a Comment