Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ta da! They are alive!



Today is my one month anniversary.

For some reason when I moved to Austria I could not keep a plant alive for the life of me. My green thumb turned instantly black once I unpacked. To make matters worse, when a plant dies I take it personally. I reflect on the quality of care I provided and contemplate what I could do to improve it in the future. However, my thumb was so black that when someone gifted me a plant I stressed. I knew I would kill it. I had grown accustomed to tossing the basil plant I purchased on Monday in the trash on Saturday.

Alas, no more. My basil along with another plant I was gifted remain alive - and dare I say are even thriving under my care.

I am so proud I had to take pictures in celebration of the this grand occasion.


No comments:

Post a Comment